What We Do
Over the years, the Lordina Foundation has contributed to the development of deprived children and women in both rural and urban areas of Ghana.
Six priority areas the Foundation can collaborate with development partners and organizations include;
- orphanage support,
- support for Persons Living with HIV/AIDS,
- Scholarships for brilliant but needy students,
- Promoting Women’s empowerment through entrepreneurship,
- Raising awareness and advocating for cervical and breast cancer prevention and treatment,
- and Providing suitable accommodation for ostracized women in “Witch” Camps.